NEWTON CONSULTING manufactures and offers Aero extensive range of fue/oiI/water tank caps and special fittings for use on most of the worlds super cars and bikes and many light aircraft (Adam, CAP, Cirrus, Diamond, Lancair Columbia, Lancair kits, Nemesis, Vans, Velocity and others). Their centres are forged from 6063 or 6082 aluminum and then polished and anodised. The high precision and easy to operate mechanism is very secure and non vented. The flanges are diamond turned and again polished and anodised. Cap assemblies come complete with cap, gasket, and flanges as ordered. Two keys come with the locking version. Fixing can be by rivet, bolt, weld or glass in as appropriate. Attach o-ring kits are available and can be ordered separately as needed.
Different Aero cap series include:
The Aero 200 series, the smallest and lightest of Aero filler caps. Available only in non-locking version and with either a 6 hole bolt on flange (A26S) or a Glass-in flange (A20G).
The Aero 300 series, the first choice among designers and installers, offered as standard (non-locking) or locking versions with four different bolt configurations (0 hole, glass in, 6 hole & 9 hole, flange necks with lead free restrictor flaps and many special flange options to meet application requirements such as:
- F30G for installation into a composite skin.
- F30 GS, ideal for wooden aeroplanes avoiding recesses and doors.
- A30L CIRRUS with a low profile threaded flange designed for Cirrus to enable the cap to be fitted after the wing is painted, avoiding damage, dirt, masking, filling and other nuisances.
- FN362, a 6 hole bolt-on flange with hose neck
- A30L VANS, offered if a metal version is preferred to the lightweight version which now comes as standard with Vans aircraft kits.
- Z3 used in specific circumstances.
- Z30L VANS, a cap/flange offered as a retrofit assembly that will go into the older Vans/Usher cap/ flange.
The Aero 400 series, with lock (L) or without a lock (S) including A48S/L with aluminum flange for direct connection to tank and A4LT, plastic centre for use with Aero 400 flanges.
The Aero 500 series, with lock (L) or without a lock (S) and two standard fixing arrangements: A512S/L with flange for direct connection to tank and A50S/LG, glass in flange, moulded directly into tank vehicle skin.
The Aero 600 series, a super light version of the Aero 500, with a smaller footprint but retailing the same 3 inch (77.0mm) filling hole allowing the cap to be used for all fuels.