- New product
AVIATIONEU NEW ERA product line of fire extinguishers includes both portable (with a total mass of 5-20 kg) and mobile extinguishers of over 35 kg, moved by a trolley. They come in different sizes and types including:
- Powder multi-purpose fire extinguishers suitable for A, B and C fire classes,
- Carbon Dioxide fire extinguishers (CO2), one of the cleanest types of extinguishers,mainly intended for use on class B fires,
- Water mist extinguishers for use on classes A, B and C fires as well as K (cooking) fires,
- Wet Chemical extinguishers mostly used on class K fires.
- Foam fire extinguishers suitable for class A and the flammable liquids of class B, though not effective for gaseous fires.
- Clean Agent fire extinguishers which are gaseous fire suppression type. The gas in the extinguisher (often a BCF, such as Halon 1211/Freon 12B1) is stored in liquid form but converts to gas form when released in the air. Halon 1211/1301 extinguishers are widely used in Aviaton.
-simplicity in operation and maintenance,
-fast actuation and convenience in work,
-environmental friendly (depending on extinguisher type)
-long service life (up to 10 years depending on extinguisher type)