ANIATIONEU NEA ERA PH-400A is a performance aviation headset with 23dB passive (PNR) noise reduction capability. Made from carbon fiber with a weight of just 9 ounces (255 grams), ANIATIONEU NEA ERA PH-400A headset combines ultra light weight, performance, functionality and confort featuring GA use dual plugs, 23dB passive noise reduction capacity, faux leather ear cushions, noise-canceling electret microphone with option for dynamic microphone and a low-profile volume control knob. It is offered in multiple colors (Black, Blue, Yellow, Green, Grey, Pink and Red) to meet users' style requirements. Warranty: 12 months. Also available ANR versions with or without Bluetooth capability (PH-400AC Series).
PH-400A Model Headset Features & Specifications:
Ultra-lightweight, weights just 9 ounces (255 grams)
GA use dual plugs
Passive noise reduction:PNR 23dB
Faux Leather Ear Cushions
Noise-canceling electret Microphone, dynamic microphone can be replaced
Low-profile volume control knob
Warranty: 12 months
Operating Temperature: -20 to 70 °C
Cordage: 150 cm (Straight cord from headset to molded plug)
Earphone Plug: PJ-055 (.25"F6.3 phone plug)
Microphone Plug: PJ-068 (.206"F5.2 phone plug)
Headset size range height: 10 to 14 cm
Boom: Spring tension boom
Noise Reduction Specifications:
Attenuation Frequency Band 20Hz~20KHz
Attenuation Capability 18~21dB
Power Consumption: 30 mW
Headphone type: Dynamic (F50)
Headphone frequency response: 100Hz to 8 kHz
Headphone Sensitivity:95+/-5 dB SPL (1 kHz, 1 mW input per earcup side)
Full volume on ear simulator
Impedance: 150 ohms (300 ohms each; wired in parallel)
Rate input: 100mW
Max. input: 250mW
Microphone and Amplifier:
Element type: Noise-canceling electret
Frequency response: 100Hz to 5 kHz
Operating voltage (supplied by aircraft ): 8-32 Volts DC
Matching impedance: 150-1000 ohms
Sensitivity:- 33+/-4 dB Main Attenuation Frequency (ref: 0dB SPL=20.0uPa at 1 kHz with 10 Vdc 150 ohms AC load)
RAN-100A Stereo/Mono Version
1. Aircraft equipments or intercoms should be 1. When the ON/OFF switch is on, the ANR function
2. The power of ANR function comes from 9V battery, not equipments or intercoms.
3. When the battery power is low, the red LED indicator will flash. The Active Noise Reduction will cease to operate after one hour. The headset will continue to operate as a normal PNR headset under low battery power or no battery power.
RAN-100AC-O ON/OFF Version
1. When the ON/OFF switch is on, the ANR function starts working.
2. When the battery power is low, the red LED indicator will flash. The Active Noise Reduction will cease to operate after one hour.
3. Please wait at least 30 seconds after swich off power before switch on again. This will be better protect the headphone.