The EDM 930 by JPI collects and displays engine data in a useful way. This EDM monitors engine temperatures and voltages, adjusts the fuel/air mixture, and diagnoses engine malfunctions. The EDM 930 display screen is arranged into three sections. The top left is the RPM and MAP section. The bottom left is the Scanner® section. And the right side is the Bar Graphs section.
The RPM and MAP Display shows the RPM (Revolutions per Minute) and the MAP (Manifold Pressure).
The Bar Graphs Display shows:
- Oil temperature
- Oil pressure
- Fuel pressure
- Bus voltage
- Amps load or charge/discharge
- Outside air temperature (or owner selectable )
- Fuel flow, units per hour
- Left fuel quantity (or owner selectable)
- Right fuel quantity (or owner selectable)
The Scanner Display has the exhaust gas temperature (EGT) bar graph presentation as its central part with additional Cylinder Head Temperature (CHT) and TIT indications.