Aluminum alloy extruded profiles consist a significant product cateory within our AVIATIONEU NEW ERA offered portfolio of metal products.
Sourced from quality producers worldwide, they are widely used in many different applications. Common uses include aviation constructions and automotive industry applications for round rods, aviation components, transport equipment, equipment components and other structural applications for rectangular rods, vehicle body building, aerospace as well as general constructions and frame building for hexagonal rods or constructions to contain, protect, reinforce and support various surfaces in the case of angles.
Extending our present product range with our new AVIATION NEW ERA extruded aluminum profiles, these profiles are now offered in both inch and Metric systems and different shape options, round, rectangular, hexagonal, square bars/rods and angles, providing cost effective solutions from billet to final product for aviation and industrial applications.
Key features of our aluminum extruded alloy profiles are outlined below with further information in the Product Description section. Please also refer to the separate product presentations and their respective documentation.
Different shape options: round, rectangular, hexagonal, square bars/rods and angles.
Depending on the selected profile:
-more aluminum alloys and tempers to select for specific project requirements.
- wide range of dimensions. Custom dimensions also possible with an additional mold charge
- cut to order(CTO) lengths
- offered in inch or Metric systems (dimensions in inches or millimeters and cut to order lengths in feet or meters)
- standard sizes in stock for quick deliveries.
- aviation quality for most products. Compliance with international standards such as AMS QQA and ASTM or equivalent
- competitively priced