KIEV PROP In-Flight/Ground...
KIEV PROP manufactures a range of In-Flight and Ground Adjustable propellers with diameter of 1.7-1.8 m left rotation and diameter of 1.6-1.9 m right rotation in 3-, 4-, 5-, 6-blades options. They are designed for use with aircraft engines incorporating a gearbox or belt drive reduction unit to slow the propeller rpm and provide shock absorption (Rotax, Hirth, HKS, BMW TakeOFF, Simonini). They can be used in ULM (ultralight) and LSA aircraft (airplanes, airtrikes, powered parachutes, sea planes, autogyros, experimental aircraft, airboats and ski planes). All KIEV PROP propellers feature:
- blades with brass protection of the leading edge for enhanced protection and longer life
- hub and installation kit (bolts and nuts),
- pitch adjustment device,
- fastening bolts,
- blades covers
- warranty 12 months from the date of purchase
- maximum output power on the driving shaft (hp): 140 (3 blades), 160 (4 blades), 180 (5-6 blades)
- spinner (hub fairing) dia. 226 mm (8,9"),
- spacer (distance separator) of 15 mm (0.6"), 30 mm (1.2"), 40mm (1.55"), 57 mm (2.25") or 80mm (3.1").
For further information please refer to individual products.